I love old photos!

1:12 PM / Posted by Daniel Kelly /

So just got a new computer, and the one thing I have loved about it is, i have had to go through all my old photos. Some really good memories and some "oh lord I still have that?!" lol I did find a GREAT album and I thought I'd share it. It is of my bird, Kelly. The thing that makes this so great is, they were all taken without her knowing it over the webcam when we were doing the long distant thing. I hope you like them as much as I did :)


So Since we were doing the long distance thing for so long, I tried to find things that would make her laugh and after sending it to her, I was make her get on the webcam so I could see her reaction. Here are some that I got pictures of.

This is a few that I took in a row...I think she was the best facials EVER!!!

1 comments:

Comment by Brittany on December 7, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Dear DK, I really, truly ADORE these!! Thank you so much for posting them. Not that you need a reminder, but you do have a BEAUTIFUL girlfriend ♥

Post a Comment