Waiting is the Hardest Part…

12:43 PM / Posted by Daniel Kelly /


“All good things come to those who wait” Well I have one up on those waiters. All amazing things will come to me if I can make it to June 12th. There are always feelings when you are going home after a long time gone. The feelings might be good, or bad, but no matter what there will always be something that you feel. I have been waiting to go home since before I left the last time. Just knowing what that feeling of holding you true love in your arms, there is no better feeling that I have found in 22 years. The thought of having her in my arms, the place where I can keep her safe and make her feel better when she is sad, is something that I hold most precious. Never once have I had so much planned for one summer, and this summer is the most special to me. It is the first summer with my true love, the women that keeps me grounded, and makes me better. I can’t help thinking of how lame my summer would have been if she weren’t in my life today.

For summer, well you tell me if you think I’ve been thinking about it at all…

The “To Do” List
1) Walk the Golden Gate Bridge
2) Dinner Dates
3) Dance Clubs
4) Sunday’s at the Marina
5) Baseball Games
6) Our “appointments
7) Double Dates
8) Weekend Trip to New York
9) Picnic at the Park
10) Making Breakfast for Her
11) Laying Together and Watching a T.V.
12) Tea Dates
13) Shopping Trips
14) Teaching Her How to Cook
15) Kissing Her Everyday

1 comments:

Comment by Kelly on May 10, 2008 at 2:32 AM

16. Canada! EH? (sorry, i couldn't help it)

Post a Comment