The Plane Ride of My Life

5:01 PM / Posted by Daniel Kelly /

I have traveled quite a bit in my life. From within the United States I've been to Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and Washington. I have even been across the ocean, all the way to England. I couldn’t even tell you how many hours I have spent on air planes, and I really don’t want to know.

However, there was one flight that I wish I was still on. It was the greatest night of my life, because it was the first time I was ever speechless. It was the flight were my, soon to be fiancĂ©, said to me for the first time “I love you”. Those were the words I was waiting to hear for months and never heard them, and just when we were touching up back in California she said those three words to me.

I will never, no matter how long my life last, forget those words and the feelings I had when I heard them. You might say I didn’t walk off that plane with anything more then what I come on with, but I came on that plane with my girlfriend and I left with the love of my life.

1 comments:

Comment by Kelly on March 3, 2009 at 8:10 PM

look at my pretty pearls :) someone must really love meeeeeee!

Post a Comment